Rules and Regulations
The purchase of grave lots in Wesley Chapel Cemetery entitles you to burial rights and landscaping under the following rules and regulations:
1. Live flowers may be planted but only within 12 inches from the front and side of the grave stone. NO THORNY FLOWERS WILL BE PERMITTED. Lot owners are responsible for upkeep of all plantings. If left unattended, they will be cut down.
2. Potted plants, baskets, wreaths and artificial flowers are permitted on graves ONLY on Easter, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. These items are to remain no longer than five days.
3. Inverted vases are permitted for fresh cut flowers. Each grave lot may only have two vases.
4. Winter wreaths and baskets may be placed on graves anytime after November 15 and will be removed March 15.
5. Decorator rocks or wood chips are NOT permitted on any grave lots. These items pose a hazard to employees and visitors. Lot owners will be responsible for the cost of cleanup, as well as being held liable for any injuries.
6. Pets are NOT permitted in Wesley Chapel Cemetery.