Ohio Department of Health is your Coronavirus Resource
The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) has opened a call center to answer questions regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Information is always valuable and having a resource to call when you have questions is very important. Consider adding this number to your contact list in case you have a question and need a resource to help with the answer.
In addition, Franklin County Public Health is working closely with ODH and is doing the following:
- Sharing information and meeting as needed with city, township and village leaders
- Communicating and providing guidance to our schools and universities
- Participating in frequent calls with the Ohio Department of Health and monitoring all information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Along with our partners at Columbus Public Health, we have sent information to healthcare providers in our area with current recommendations for screening and testing for 2019–nCoV, as well as to EMS providers regarding proper protection procedures.
- Sharing messaging with partners and the public as it becomes available.
FCPH is prepared to respond if a case is identified in our area. At this time, there are no cases in Ohio.
Helpful links for the most up-to-date information are: